- Download 1
- File Size 494.09 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 28, 2020
- Last Updated January 28, 2020
17 Questions To Help You To Determine Your Brand Identity
In order to determine who your brand is, you
need to ask yourself several questions.
These questions should go beyond industry
generalizations, and services or products offered but
also, questions to determine who you are as a company,
and more importantly, who you are as a brand.
The following 17 Questions will help you to:
- Determine how your business will be positioned in
- Know your target market; who they are, where they
can be found, and the best way to entice them to
- Decide how you want your business to be perceived
and experienced in the marketplace.